IM-200BAC, Square Cuber Icemaker, Air-cooled, Built in Storage Bin
- Dimensions: 39-1/2″ W x 23-5/8″ D x 33- 1/2 ” H
- Up to 188 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 75 lbs of built-in storage capacity (2.5ft3)
- Produces individual square cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Front in, front out airflow
- EverCheck? alert system
- Each cube is made individually by a dedicated jet spray
- Min Clearance: 0″ on top, 2″ on rear & left side, 6″ on right side. Or 2″ at top and rear, 5/8″ on left side, 6″ on right side.
- R-404A refrigerant (10.6 oz. / 301 g)
- Heat Rejection:3420 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 7.6 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 8.4 kwh/100 [email protected] 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 5′ 7/8″ ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The IM-200BAC is capable of producing approximately 188 lbs of individual square cubes. The square cube shape melts very slowly, chilling beverages with very minimal dilution. This Air-cooled, Built in Storage Bin icemaker features Up to 75 lbs of built-in storage capacity (2.5ft3)*. The IM-200BAC is a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 5′ 7/8″ ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug and uses R-404A refrigerant (10.6 oz. / 301 g). Min Clearance: 0″ on top, 2″ on rear & left side, 6″ on right side. Or 2″ at top and rear, 5/8″ on left side, 6″ on right side.. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.*Rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 820(I-P). Capacity based on 100% of total volume x 30 lb/ft3 average density of ice. Replaces IM-200BAB.
|Dimensions||X X in|
|Warranty|||Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.|||
|Energy Star? Qualified:|
|Electrical Specs:||Single phase, 115v/60/1, 5' 7/8" ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug, Amperage: 7.6, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A|
|Plumbing Specs:||1/2" FPT Inlet, Minimum 1/4" Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent, 3/4" FPT Outlet, Minimum 3/4" Nominal ID Hard Pipe or Equivalent|
|Utility Consumption:||8.4 kWh per 100 lbs @ 90/70, 22.5 gal of Potable Water per 100 lbs @ 90/70|
|Operating Limits:||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Water Temp Range: 45 - 90°F, Water Pressure: 10 - 113psig, Voltage Range: 104 - 127V, Heat Rejection: 3420 BTU/hr, Refrigerant Charge: R-404A, (10.6 oz. / 301 g)|